Jeremy Looi's Blog

Everything about myself and my progress in Internet Markeing. My target is to become a successful Internet Marketer and share my success with others people and coaching people to success!! Thats on of my dream!

 

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Google Analytics + StumbleUpon = nice traffic

Recently I just discovered that stumbleupon can bring some nice unique traffic to our website. If you stumble other people website, ask that people to stumble back your website. Pretty east right? When I move into stumbling other people website and check my Google Analytics account, wow! That traffic suddenly surge to 185 unique visitors per day. Perhaps I just did a little of work. Do you noticed that?
Anyway, I knew this stumbleupon features or website has been online for quite for sometimes, but I just recently know the advantage of it.. cause all the while I am using other traffic driving strategies. No matter how, I am still happy with the results.. will keep on moving and utilize stumbling. Happy online~!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home