Jeremy Looi's Blog

Everything about myself and my progress in Internet Markeing. My target is to become a successful Internet Marketer and share my success with others people and coaching people to success!! Thats on of my dream!

 

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Test your broadband speed using speedtest

Just found out a nice website providing broadband speedtest around the world.
Test it out! It is called Test your Internet connection speed at Speedtest.net

Below is the test results for my internet connection, so what do you think?
Do you think I am satisfied? I think the result has answer my question...






Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger priya said...

Nice...I tested my speed using the http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/...

November 22, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home