Jeremy Looi's Blog

Everything about myself and my progress in Internet Markeing. My target is to become a successful Internet Marketer and share my success with others people and coaching people to success!! Thats on of my dream!

 

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Low Internet speed leads problem on uploading...

I am subscribing to 1MB basic internet package from broadband Streamyx but the uploading really lousy. 99% of the time during uploading, the speed just can't move!!

If refer back to Streamyx package, for a 1MB basic package, you should get an upload speed of 384kb/sec but do you really get the speed for what is written in the package? I am having trouble performing uploading. Even though a single jpg file for 200KB could take up to 10mins to upload.
This is truly a big problem.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home