Jeremy Looi's Blog

Everything about myself and my progress in Internet Markeing. My target is to become a successful Internet Marketer and share my success with others people and coaching people to success!! Thats on of my dream!

 

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Internet down or I am down?

Gosh.. its been 3 days consistently.. I am down ... server or machine? No.. is me myself. I am down with sickness. How do you work while not feeling well? Of course I can but can't perform 100% in effort.

How good if can generate some auto cash money from Internet while resting from sickness at home. Like me? I don't have income if I didn't go to work. What a life!

So struggle to make an ends meet while doing a J.O.B from 8-5. Building own business is really tough. Guys, what do you think? Any good advice?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home