Jeremy Looi's Blog

Everything about myself and my progress in Internet Markeing. My target is to become a successful Internet Marketer and share my success with others people and coaching people to success!! Thats on of my dream!

 

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Looking for small hob for my new kitchen

It was a day of stress.. I was rushing here and there looking for a small hob that can fit my kitchen. The best and only I can find so far is the ELBA EDH-3100 and EDH-3200 which come with single and double burner. Due to my kitchen space constraint, I have end up with these 2 small kitchen hob. Each hob just about 11.5" width. Each you buy a 2 burner built-in hob like Electrolux, the standard width is 33 - 34", some others brand is around 29" width.

So if I combined these 2 small hob together, I just took around 11.5"x2 = 23"... see.. same up some place.. so I can more space for my kitchen.. May be you got better idea can share with me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home