Jeremy Looi's Blog

Everything about myself and my progress in Internet Markeing. My target is to become a successful Internet Marketer and share my success with others people and coaching people to success!! Thats on of my dream!

 

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

ViralURL - save from stolen affiliate commissions

Now a brand new website has come along enabling you to combat both issues in one action! By using a very powerful new tool called the ‘Viralbar’! What is the Viralbar? That is a great question and one that is not hard to answer: It is a script that will ensure you protect your earnings, track your hard work, and build a huge opt-in viral mailing list that you can email over and over!

It's free to join... but this is one of those resources you want to take advantage of the upgrade if you can. Give it a try.. what is your comment? What do you think? Since it is free to join.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home