Jeremy Looi's Blog

Everything about myself and my progress in Internet Markeing. My target is to become a successful Internet Marketer and share my success with others people and coaching people to success!! Thats on of my dream!

 

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

US Economy drop lead to Currency Drop

Recently I just received some money from Google Adsense and the money is transfer via Western Union. When I go to the bank to receive the money, do you know how much is the exchange rate from USD to MYR? is about 1USD to 3.165MYR only!! What a low currency exchange.

Remember when Malaysia pack the exchange rate for 1USD = 3.800MYR, everyone earning from IM in USD was very happy about the dollar exchange, but now is has drop so much in difference.

What is your feeling? Seems like Aussie dollar is closing to USD in terms of exchange rate. Perhaps if we can make some money from Euro.. wow! That was good enough..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home